Small beach with greenish waters in the center of the village.
Finiki, initially a small and picturesque fishing village, becomes a popular tourist resort with some apartments and tavernas. The beach of the settlement is a small and narrow beach with grey sand and greenish waters. The sunbeds have occupied almost the entire area, leaving only a little room to put the towels. It is ideal for young children, because the waters are shallow and all the necessary amenities are nearby. The beach is also well protected from bigger waves.
- Sea water color: green
- Sand type: yellow sand, pebbles
- Depth: shallow
- Sea surface: calm
- Crowds: sometimes crowded
- Facilities: accommodation options nearby, food & drinks nearby, parasols & beds
- Other Information: -
- Accessibility: asphalt road
- Wind conditions: rarely windy