Lefkos beaches - Potali bay
Potali bay is prefered mainly by visitors seeking remoteness.
Potali bay is one of the few coastal areas of Lefkos, where you can get through asphalt road. It's a midsize cove with grayish pebbles and blue waters. It is not so popular to the visitors of the area, because the bay is rocky and usually wavy. On both side ot the beach there are some rocks in the sea. It is slightly organized with parasols and sunbeds, but unfortunately there is no shade from trees. There are a few accommodation and food facilities in the area, making it option for secluded holidays.
- Coordinates: 35.583259, 27.077945
- 34 km from Pigadia
- Sea water color: green, blue
- Sand type: pebbles
- Depth: normal
- Sea surface: sometimes wavy
- Crowds: normal
- Facilities: accommodation options nearby, food & drinks nearby, parasols & beds
- Other Information: -
- Accessibility: paved road
- Wind conditions: rarely windy