The main beach of Pigadia offers fine sand, great views to the capitol and many tourist facilities.
The beach of Pigadia is a lovely wide sandy beach, with many hotels and apartments of all categories and all the usual touristic facilities. On the beach you will find everything that is needed in a well organized beach, such as beach bars, parasols, sunbeds, showers. Xenonas is ideal for swimming and relaxing, the only drawback is that the beach is open to the winds and the area is sometimes windy. The close proximity to Pigadia made this beach
easily accessible on foot and made it one of the most popular beaches near the capital city.
- Coordinates: 35.508481, 27.208084
- Sea water color: blue
- Sand type: grey sand, yellow sand, pebble
- Depth: normal
- Sea surface: sometimes wavy
- Crowds: normal, sometimes crowded
- Facilities: accommodation options nearby, food & drinks nearby, parasols & beds
- Other Information: -
- Accessibility: paved road
- Wind conditions: sometimes windy